To link Amazon to your Vendio account first please click on your username at the top right of the page, select Preferences, and then select "Channels" from the drop-down box at the top of the page. Scroll down to the "Amazon" section and click the blue "Link my Amazon Account" button. You will then be redirected to Amazon to sign into your Amazon account. Follow the steps to agree to link the two accounts, and the process is complete.
Articles in this section
- How do I link Amazon to my Vendio account?
- How do I use Vendio to list to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I send my Etsy items to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I create a completely new item from scratch for Amazon Handmade?
- How do I edit an existing Amazon Handmade item that I created through Vendio?
- How can I bulk edit my Amazon Handmade item descriptions?
- How to add basic HTML elements in the Amazon Handmade product descriptions
- What information can I edit on my item after I publish it to Amazon Handmade?
- Where can I find my Amazon Handmade orders?
- On what other marketplaces can I sell my Amazon Handmade items through Vendio?