In this article you will learn how to navigate through Vendio Handmade and what options and actions are available within your account.
Vendio offers 2 levels on the navigation menu:
- Top-level navigation
The top-level navigation is located on top of all Vendio Handmade platform pages and in the top right corner for notifications, help, sign out, and preferences.
- My Vendio - Includes a sub-menu linking to pages like My Vendio Handmade, and My Account (billing and account related settings).
- Items - Includes functions related to your products/inventory and selling them on marketplaces: My Items (to view all your items/products/inventory), Create Items (to add a new product to your Vendio inventory), Import Items (import your existing products from eBay, Amazon, Etsy or your own spreadsheet).
- Images - Includes functions related to your images. View all your images under the My Images menu and use the Upload Images link to upload new images.
- Orders - Includes functions related to fulfilling and managing orders and feedback for your products received from channels and marketplaces. View and process your orders on Sold Items, and view the Sales Archive.
- Channels - Includes functions and info about your listings on different marketplaces and selling channels. View the status of your listings on the My Listings page.
- Notifications bell - Provides notifications about events in your account, such as new orders, that status of your imports, and the status of your listing launches.
- Help icon - Link to the help resources and guides for managing your business using Vendio Handmade.
- Sign Out - Link to Log out of your Vendio account (located as a sub-menu under your account name).
- Preferences - The Preferences link opens a page with less frequently used settings that you might need in your Vendio account (located as a sub-menu under your account name).