In order to setup your items for Etsy, first edit an existing inventory item or start creating a new inventory item. Then from the “Marketplaces” tab check the box for “Sell on Etsy”. Then select your Etsy category farther down on this page. Then go to the “Etsy Info” tab in order to fill out your Etsy specific information. All mandatory fields are in green. Please note that there is no usage of the Vendio profiles for selling your item on Etsy. For the Shipping option you will need to use one of you existing Etsy shipping profiles available in the list. Should you have none, please create one directly in your Etsy seller tools and then retrieve it in Vendio.
Articles in this section
- How do I link Etsy to my Vendio account?
- How do I import my Etsy items into Vendio?
- How do I get my item ready to sell on Etsy?
- How do I list items to Etsy through Vendio?
- How do I list products to Etsy in bulk using Vendio?
- Where can I see my Etsy orders in Vendio?
- How to Sell on Etsy - Complete User Guide
Article is closed for comments.