If you want to create a completely new item for Amazon Handmade in Vendio (and it isn’t already in Etsy or your Vendio account), then first go to Items → Create Items in your Vendio account. Fill in the basic information for the item in the Item Info and Inventory tabs (such as your item title, price, description, images, etc.). Then save the item. You can then follow the steps in this guide to send the item to Amazon Handmade.
Articles in this section
- How do I link Amazon to my Vendio account?
- How do I use Vendio to list to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I send my Etsy items to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I create a completely new item from scratch for Amazon Handmade?
- How do I edit an existing Amazon Handmade item that I created through Vendio?
- How can I bulk edit my Amazon Handmade item descriptions?
- How to add basic HTML elements in the Amazon Handmade product descriptions
- What information can I edit on my item after I publish it to Amazon Handmade?
- Where can I find my Amazon Handmade orders?
- On what other marketplaces can I sell my Amazon Handmade items through Vendio?
Article is closed for comments.