Your Amazon Handmade orders can be located in your Vendio account under Orders → Sold Items. You’ll see the Amazon logo under the Mkt/Account column. Please note that at this time all Amazon orders are marked in the same way. This means that if you are selling on both Amazon Handmade and the regular Amazon site the orders will look the same (other than the products that have been sold and other details like shipping address that are unique per order).
Articles in this section
- How do I link Amazon to my Vendio account?
- How do I use Vendio to list to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I send my Etsy items to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I create a completely new item from scratch for Amazon Handmade?
- How do I edit an existing Amazon Handmade item that I created through Vendio?
- How can I bulk edit my Amazon Handmade item descriptions?
- How to add basic HTML elements in the Amazon Handmade product descriptions
- What information can I edit on my item after I publish it to Amazon Handmade?
- Where can I find my Amazon Handmade orders?
- On what other marketplaces can I sell my Amazon Handmade items through Vendio?