Currently Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera will work when using Vendio to list to Amazon Handmade. We plan on adding support for additional internet browsers over time, including Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge and Safari. If you are using Vendio on multiple computers then you’ll need to install the Amazon Handmade add-on to each computer that you are using it with.
Articles in this section
- How do I link Amazon to my Vendio account?
- How do I use Vendio to list to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I send my Etsy items to Amazon Handmade?
- How can I create a completely new item from scratch for Amazon Handmade?
- How do I edit an existing Amazon Handmade item that I created through Vendio?
- How can I bulk edit my Amazon Handmade item descriptions?
- How to add basic HTML elements in the Amazon Handmade product descriptions
- What information can I edit on my item after I publish it to Amazon Handmade?
- Where can I find my Amazon Handmade orders?
- On what other marketplaces can I sell my Amazon Handmade items through Vendio?